How much is shipping?
This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, where we're shipping to and the shipping speed you have selected.
Our USPS First Class shipping costs starts at $3.50. USPS Priority Mail starts at $5.50. You may review the shipping costs and make your selection during checkout.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally. All international orders are shipping First Class Mail International through USPS.
Please be aware that with international orders you may be liable for import and/or custom duties on your order. You will be responsible for paying these duties to release your order from customs upon arrival. These are not Collect On Duty (COD) charges, they are taxes and duties charged in your country and are not related to Equalities Apparel specifically. All taxes and duties charged by customs of the destination country are the sole responsibility of the buyer and will not be refunded or reimbursed by Equalities Apparel for any reason.
How do I track my package?
You may contact us for package tracking information.
How long does it take my order to arrive?
This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 7-10 days to get your shirt printed, shipped, and delivered. All shirts ship from our US print facility in New York and travel via USPS to your address with tracking numbers available.
Please allow extra processing times for non-apparel items.
I ordered 2 items, but only received 1. Where is the rest of my order?
Some of your items may ship separately, so you may receive one item before the next. If you have any concerns, please email us and we would be happy to update you with tracking information.
What is your Return Policy?
We want you to absolutely LOVE your order! If it wasn't exactly right, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we gladly exchange the item for you!
A few things to keep in mind:
- We offer exchanges only.
- Exchanges must be postmarked within 30 days.
- Items eligible for exchange must be unworn (except for trying on, of course) and unwashed.
- Please make sure the item is in perfect and unaltered condition before returning it. Bust out the lint roller, if needed. Any item that is returned needing dry cleaning will incur a 20% restocking fee, which will be deducted from the total return amount or store credit.
- Exchanges for items that have been worn, washed or damaged will be denied.
- Ship your item back to us using USPS, UPS or FedEx and email us the tracking number. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Once we have received the item, we will process your exchange within 3-5 business days. We will send you a confirmation email once it is processed.
- For exchanges, allow 7-10 days for receipt of your new item.
Please note: All postage costs for the original order and exchanges must be covered by you and are non-refundable. However, if you have received a faulty/defective item, please contact us and we will take care of the return shipping costs for you.
What happens if I receive a defective item?
If you believe an error has occurred due to a mistake on our part, first of all, please accept our sincerest apologies. Your satisfaction is of the highest importance to us. We are happy to replace any items in which we missed the mark. Please send us a picture of the problem along with your order number and we will be happy to take care of this for you.
Please note, our support team will respond within 1-2 business days.
I made a mistake on my order (e.g. wrong size, address, etc). How do I fix it?
If this happens to you, just email us as soon as you can and we will do our best to take care of it. However, we can't make any promises. For our shirts that are printed on demand, we typically start processing very quickly. If your order has already been processed and/or shipped, wait for it to arrive and send it back to us following the return instructions above.